Metro Mobile Marketing (MMM) Temperature Scanner Kiosk (TSK)
- The TSK responds to the human body temperature within 12” – 36” of its sonic sensors, depending on which option is chosen.
- The kiosk has been designed to easily capture body temperature with several hundred reads per second and provide on screen results for the end user.
- The data is collected and stored in the kiosk and/or database, which can be used for analysis and creating analytic reports.
- In the wake of spreading viruses associated with body temperature change symptoms, such as Coronavirus and the common flu, this device could prove beneficial in helping to manage and reduce the spread of them.
- The TSKs can be placed inside practically any establishment – office building, school, restaurant, medical facility, etc.
The two options include:
Stand-Mounted or Countertop Kiosk.
Starting at $2,799 plus shipping & handling, taxes
Here’s how it works:
- Signage runs and displays on the unit until it senses someone in range with an abnormal (i.e., higher than specified range) body temperature.
- An alert is sent to the person monitoring the unit to determine next steps and carry out their established protocol as each business will be different.
Total Page Visits: 19564 - Today Page Visits: 1